Our Managed IT Services are more than a suite of best-in-class services. It is a strategic partnership that follows through with your organization’s mission
- We align your business objectives with your IT infrastructure, and help you explore business opportunities provided by technology innovations.
- We can help to forecast IT budgeting needs for the coming year (and beyond), and ensure that your IT remains relevant to your evolving business.
As a Managed Services client, you are provided with on-demand 360-degree reviews of your IT infrastructure, with executive reports and KPI’s that provide insight about your company’s use of technology.
- We are experts in procurement. We can help you to develop a strategy and budget for purchasing or leasing your company’s hardware and software. We have access to solutions from all major vendors and a nationwide distribution network. Our partnerships with vendors and distributors lead directly to cost savings benefits for our clients.
- Lifecycle Management: Our inventory management systems allow us to maintain vital information about the life cycle of your equipment and licensing. This enables us to be sure that your equipment is under warranty and that your software is properly licensed. We are accountable to you with reports on what is going to be needed in the next quarter, year and beyond.
- We will take the headaches out of working with your IT-related vendors through our Vendor Management services. We handle the phone calls, emails and other nitty-gritty details involved in making sure that your vendor relationships are maintained properly.